As one of the upcoming ideal educational institutions in West Delhi, S.D. Public School, Kirti Nagar was established in the year 1991. It is a co-educational English Medium Institution upto class X, managed by Shri Sanatan Dharam Sabha , Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015.
The school is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi and affiliated to C.B.S.E.
- E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- School ID No – 1516111
- Affiliation No – 2730236
- Affiliation with the Board Since - CBSE/Aff/95/27640/6282-83 dated- 01-04-1994
- Extension of affiliation upto - 01-04-2011 to 31-03-2016
- School No – 65515
|Area of School Campus
|In Square meter
||9817.94 sq. feet
|Built up area (Sq. Meters)
|Details of fee structure
||Tuition fee + Development Charges
||1317 + 193
||1317 + 193
|I to V
||1895 + 285
|VI to VIII
|IX to X
||2306 + 344
|Name of the Grievance/ redressal
||Mrs. Anjali Magoo
||J-60, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015
- Section wise enrolment of school for the current session.
- Members of Sexual Harassment Committee - only female staff, hence no need.
|Pre-School to X
- Academic session period - 1st April to 31 March
- Vacation period - 16th May to 2nd July
- Admission period - 1st January to 30th August
The educational philosophy of S.D. Public School is based on progressive outlook i.e., to provide wholesome quality education to the children, developing their different facets of life i.e.,mental, physical, cultural and spiritual. Emphasis is laid on discipline, moral education and duty consciousness.
It is situated on the Satguru Ram Singhji Marg, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi and has a magnificent, majestic building with three spacious grounds.